Trademar Futures was established in November 2007 as a derivative trading company specialising in agricultural derivatives as well as equity derivatives traded on the South African Futures Exchange (SAFEX). We pride ourselves in providing a professional service to our clients. These services include but are not limited to the following:
- Hedging our client’s physical positions on SAFEX.
- Working closely with our clients in determining the most cost effective way in fixing their physical positions.
- Working closely with our clients in assisting them in hedging their monthly usage at the lowest possible price and in the process reducing their input cost.
We provide professional, friendly and prompt service to our clients with a dedicated trading desk only a phone call away. Up to the second news and prices provided by Bloomberg’s; personal relationships with our market makers and major banking institutions; and diverse trading experience over a spectrum of exchanges - gives us the edge.
We offer our clients the ability to view live prices on a number of instruments. These instruments include but are not limited to the following:
- CBOT Maize, Wheat, Soybeans
- US Dollar Rand exchange rate
- DJIA index
- S&P 500 index
- FTSE 100 index
- Brent Crude Oil
- Spot Gold
- Spot Platinum
- US Dollar Euro exchange rate